PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY Pre-Marketing Checklist
Fully preparing your home for sale can make a considerable difference in the time it takes to sell it. You can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise by making necessary repairs and improvements, some of which are suggested below.
• Sinks, appliances and counter tops should sparkle. Remove any clutter.
• Wax the floor.
• Check to make sure the house numbers,
• Doors and drawers should open and close easily.
• Remove clutter; tidy up shelves and racks. • Shoes and clothes should be neatly
• Check the basics around the house. It takes just a minute to check all doors, windows and cabinets to make sure they don't stick, squeak or are too loose.
• Clean the fireplace and remove smoke stains from the wall and mantle.
• Clean your furnace and water heater, so buyers know they are looking at a house that has been well maintained.
"All information in this report is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed."